Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winners

And the winners are...drumroll please...
Mama K from HisHandsHisFeetToday blog, and Heather from Augusta, GA! Thanks to both of you for making the suggestion of Tiny Treasures for my new blog business! Unfortunately, the name was already taken on Blogger, BUT I decided to alter it a little bit to Teeny Tiny Treasures (even though I like the other name better, lol!) and that name worked out just fine on Blogger. Thanks again, I'll be getting in touch with you both to see which items you want; you may choose either a burp cloth, baby bracelet, or bracelet for yourself if those other items aren't needed. I'll be posting the link to my new blog soon. Thanks to everyone else for your awesome suggestions, it was really hard to choose from all the great names you sent me!

No comments: