Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Purging Stuff

Well we've decided there are several things we can DEFINITELY live without if/when we have another baby; baby gear takes up so much space! Here's what we're getting rid of. Anyone in the area, let me know if you might want any of it! It's all on craigslist but I'd rather sell it to people we know since we keep our things in excellent shape. I'll take things off of here if they sell.
Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Infant Swing ($40). John got motion sick, Jeanine didn't like it either. Doesn't look like good odds for the next baby, lol! It swings side to side and front to back, $100 new!

Baby Einstein Activity & Play Gym ($25 OBO). Jeanine and John DID both like this, but it takes up precious space in our house. We have lots of blankets and infant toys for tummy time anyway so we'll be ok without it, lol! ($40 new!)

JJ Cole Bundle Me for infant carseat or stroller ($20) I really thought I'd use this since we're in WA and it's so cold here but we have so many cute blankets that we use and I've only used it twice in the stroller. Guess it's ok though, I got it off craigslist too! ($40 new!)

Fisher Price Infant Bounce N Play Activity Dome/Travel Bed ($20). We really wanted to do some camping and outdoor stuff but it never happened. This would have been great if we had more time as a family to be outdoors! It zips closed with mesh over baby to keep bugs and weather off. (Over $50 new!)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey Jessica,
My best friend is having her first baby in March. I will ask her if she wants/needs any of these items.

Jaime said...

I talked to my friend and she already has everything. She is very prepared. Sorry!