Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Fun Visit!

Last weekend my sister came to visit with my 7 month old neice Aubrey and I just got pictures from her (finally!). We had a lot of fun and it was so great getting to hang out together and see each other's daughters for the first time. Johnny LOVED auntie Jen and even told me the next day "I just love Auntie Jen SO much!" We tried really hard to stay UN-busy for the weekend though, preparing for an awesome season premier of '24' on Sunday night, and then more again on Monday night after she left. Saturday we just went to the mall and to Michaels and Sunday to church. Other than than it was a lot of relaxing! Here's some fun pictures of the girls and of Johnny and Jen.

Having fun with Auntie Jen the night before she left

Holding Aubrey and loving every minute of it!

Isn't Aubrey the prettiest baby?!