Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Official!

Well, I have bronchitis and a sinus infection, yuck! I'm sure I've had both for several weeks now but I just didn't go to the doctor. It's hard with two little ones to tote along with you to a place full of other sick people where you're supposed to be fairly quiet. John did great though, I was very impressed with his obedience and manners while we were there. Jeanine was her usual pukey but grinny self, and smiled at everyone she passed just to see if she could make them stop and talk/play with her. I am now on some strong antibiotics (which I am usually opposed to, but in this case I was all for them!) since I've had the cough for 3 weeks and the sinus congestion and infection for about a week. Nothing seemed to be resolving itself so I guess I just need a little extra help getting them both GONE. I hope to be feeling much better in a couple days once the magic starts working! Now for Isaac...he's got the cough now and I need to find him an after-hours doctor to see him this evening. Wish me luck!

No comments: