Friday, January 16, 2009

Milk Baby

So I'm making my final donation of breastmilk in the morning. I'm a little sad to be done nursing and then again, it's all over! No more pumping, washing the pump, or having the entire top half of my freezer taken up by milk. This is my new milk baby, K (first initial only to protect her identity), and her mommy will be picking up my last stash of about 250 ounces in the morning. She's driving all the way from Portland to pick it up, so it really is liquid gold to this family! Praise God for finding a good family for this milk and please pray for baby K also, she just came down with RSV and is very ill. She could use your prayers and God's healing hand.

1 comment:

Created For His Glory said...

God bless you as you continue to give (and give)! I know that I. was SO blessed in more ways than we'll ever likely know this side of heaven.
Hugs,
K