Saturday, January 17, 2009

Name That Blog Contest!

I need help coming up with a name for my new blog, which will showcase the items I will be making and selling! It will start off with just baby bracelets and cute cloth diapers (for use as burp rags)with ribbon embellishments, but there may be more products in the future.
If you suggest the blog name that I choose and have a baby girl, you will win your pick of either a bracelet or a cute cloth diaper burp rag. If you have a boy, definitely a burp rag, lol! If you don't have kids, you can take your pick (to use as a gift) or I can make you a bracelet for yourself. Please help! Just make a comment below and I'll announce what it'll be in about a week. I'm really looking forward to getting started selling the things I'm making, it's so fun!

By the way...I don't want my blog title to include the word BLING. SO many WAHMs (work at home moms) who sell their own creations use that word! I want something unique...

No comments: