Monday, January 26, 2009

I Love This Blog!

So I just found this blog that I will now be following every single day of this year (and maybe even longer, we'll see)! It's a blog called MomGenerations written by a mom of 4 boys under age 4, named Audrey. This year she is going through 365 days of mom fashion and it's such a blessing to someone like me, who has absolutely NO idea how to shop for herself. I literally cannot buy clothes for myself, I don't know what to pick up off the rack, which colors or styles look good on me, or even which stores to shop. I am so thankful to have found this blog and can't wait to shop for my first few versatile mix and match peices of clothing to improve my sad wardrobe, woohoo! Anyway, here's the blog link for those of you who might need a little mom help in the wardrobe department. Happy shopping!

http://www.momgenerations.com/blogs/audrey/

No comments: