Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Come Check it Out!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I have mostly finished the new blog with my bracelets for sale. I don't have any pictures yet of the burp cloths so that's next on the list to do for the site, but it's up and running and I even have a Valentine's Day special if anyone wants to get something for their precious girl for V-day! Please pass the link on to your friends if you think of anyone else who might like what I do. Thanks!
http://Teeny-Tiny-Treasures.blogspot.com

3 comments:

The Martinez Family said...

Ok..how do you get all the super cute backgrounds and stuff?

The Martinez Family said...

Ok...got the background thing figured out. How do you put the links about your friends blogs?

The Small Family said...

The new blog is cute!! I like it!