Sunday, October 19, 2008

We're Moving!

Hi everyone, just a heads up to let you know we're moving! Some people from church have an amazing rental home in Fife, WA and we've decided to take it since Isaac has the firefighter job now! It's only 3 years old in a new neighborhood, 2 stories, 3BR, 2.5BA, BIG backyard (for us), and it has a garage (HUGE deal for me, now I won't get wet all winter long putting 2 kids in the car, woohoo!). We'll be moving in sometime between November 15th-30th. Here's the floorplan!


I can't wait to move in and take lots of pictures for everyone of our new place.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh wow! That's truly awesome news!!!!!!! I bet you'll be so much happier in a house :o) And John will love the backyard to play in.

Jaime said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. How exciting. I lived in Fife for years and loved it. I love the floorplan of the house. Let me know if you need help moving.

Created For His Glory said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Small Family said...

YEA! Let me know if I can take the kids for you the day move. I'd offer to help move, but can't carry boxes and Molly at the same time . . . :)

Debbi said...

again - super jealous and happy for you! I think it will be so nice to have all that space - and awesome find with the rugs! Love them! I was going to email you my friend's blog from CA - but I don't have your email I think, her blog is http://kellyscoollife.blogspot.com/, she has a couple posts about it on her main page, one at top and then a couple more down the page. I'll have to get your email :)

The Lays said...

That is soo awesome Jess, the Lord is really blessing your family! Great news!