Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Milestones!

Well...BOTH kids are sleeping in their own room now! We just moved Jeanine from the pack n play bassinett in our bedroom into her crib last night; John and Jeanine will be sharing a room and they did so great last night! Once John FINALLLLLLLY fell asleep (I think he laid there until almost 10pm, yikes!) he slept like a rock and didn't hear Jeanine fussing at all. She only woke up once at 3am and then again at 6:30am to get up for the day. Then John slept until 7:30, woohoo! I LOVE using the book Babywise and attribute Jeanine's awesome sleep and fast weight gain to us using this method. I recommend the Babywise structure to any new parent! I do, however, feel really bad for Mike. He is so sad now that I won't let him in the crib anymore. He truly thought it was his own awesome bed...however girly it was, lol!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Who's Mike??? A cat, I assume? I'm happy for you that Jeanine is sleeping in her crib. I absolutely hate getting up in the middle of the night, so Ruby will sleep with me as long as she still wakes up to nurse at night. (Plus we haven't got Bella *out* of the crib yet!) However, she sleeps perfectly well in the crib during the day, so the transition should be easy enough when we get to that point.

Debbi said...

YAY! This is a big milestone and way to go to John and Jeanine! I always sleep so much better when the baby isn't in my room, they just make so much noise to me. That's great they did so well. And I love your sewing maching stand - where did you find it? The diapers are super cute! We'll have to make some pink ones now! :)