Friday, October 10, 2008

Painting Pumpkins

Yesterday my friend Jennifer and I took the kids to the Tacoma Fall Home and Garden Show. It was lots of fun wandering around looking at all the awesome stuff we could only wish to be able to afford for our homes (if we owned homes, lol!). We saw so much other cool stuff, including (but not limited to) a purse with a magnetic outside layer and interchangeable covers (and handles!), a shower head that increases your water pressure and rotates 360 degrees so you can clean your shower walls, a sushi making kit, an instant teeth whitening booth, and so much more! We ate lunch near Isaac's Cutco booth and then painted pumpkins with the kids. It was so much fun, I love that Isaac gets us into those events for free! Sage and John painting pumpkins! Jennifer and Molly Jeanine knocked out in the stroller

And here's some random cute pictures from the last couple days...

"Look at my cute new sweater everyone, don't I look like a cold-weather-Washingtonian now?"

"Look Auntie Jen, mom hot glued the pretty bow you made me onto a piece of lace and made me a headband! She says the gluestick stopped holding it on my head since all my hair fell out and I just have fuzz now, bummer huh?"

Sitting up on the couch, gosh she's growing fast!

This girl is so hard to keep awake!

No comments: