Monday, September 29, 2008

The 2 Most Beautiful Children I've Ever Seen!

Yep, you guessed it, MY kids. They're so darn cute, these pictures make me want to cry. I had so much fun taking these today and Jeanine was smiling a little for them! Enjoy them, I sure did!

We finally bought her some headbands so people would really know she's a girl. Why is it that you can cover your little girl from head to toe in pink (while she's also riding in her ridiculously pink carseat) and people will still stop you in the store and ask if it's a boy or girl? Does that make sense? Not to me! Next time someone asks and Jeanine is CLEARLY dressed like a little girl, I'm going to say she's a boy and just walk away, leaving whoever asks very confused. That'll teach 'em!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Those pictures are priceless. I can't believe you got her smiling. It always seems like if one child is smiling and looking cute the other is making a funny face. You got both of them looking adorable. How sweet.

The Lays said...

I love the baby smiles! I always had the elderly asking me if Reese was a boy, and she was in pink too! So, I think it happens to all the little girls! John looks like a great big brother!

G&S said...

Hello from Seattle Jessica!

Okay, it has been sunny almost everyday since we got here--what in the world! :). Of course I am loving it but trying to mentally prepare myself for the glooms ahead. It was good to read up on your updates. I get that too regarding Micah! People will ask if he is a boy or girl and everything is all in blue. Pretty funny. Anyways, sending our hellos!

~Shilo

Lauren said...

Sweet pictures! And by the way, a woman in the grocery store told me just this week that Mac was the prettiest little girl she had ever seen. (sigh) But for some reason, everyone always knows that Rae is a girl, because the first thing they say is "Wow, girls don't usually have hair!" even when I don't have a bow in it. Curious...

Jen said...

Shah right, mine are the cutest! But, yours are the 2nd cutest I've ever seen for sure. btw, go back to mom and dad's blog and read my comment to you. Come visit!