Monday, September 22, 2008

My New Toy

I'm so excited, I just got a double jogging stroller yesterday! Woohoo, now I can get out and exercise with both the kiddos. Jeanine fits really well into it already (though I can't jog with her in it yet), and John obviously fits. The double stroller we had was ridiculous and was SO hard to turn so I'm trying to sell it on Craigslist right now along with a few other things. I LOVE the jogger I got though because it's kind of a cross between a jogger and a regular double since the front wheel can lock for jogging or swivel for regular use, and the wheels are mid-sized instead of HUGE like a true jogger. As big as it looks, it still fits through our apartment's front door too!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That stroller is amazing! I'm so jealous!! Did you end up getting it from CL?

The Lays said...

LUCKY DUCK!!! I want one too! That looks like a great stroller, you made out good!