Friday, September 26, 2008

Scary

So I thought we lived in a really safe area until last night. I know, sometimes there's just freak things that happen, but now I'm really uneasy living in our apartment complex. I was up feeding Jeanine at 3am and we heard 3 gunshots right outside our apartment in the parking lot. Isaac woke up really fast and told me to get in the living room, went and got John from his room and put him on the couch to sleep for a while. We called the cops after hearing 3 more shots outside but went back to bed before they ever showed up. I guess gunfire in University Place isn't that high of a priority to the police...scary thought.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I heard this too and was really hoping that this was fireworks. I was trying to be positive and not freaked out in my little apartment in my house by myself.