Monday, September 22, 2008

Talented


So my friend Lauren is one of the more talented young people I know who uses their sewing machine. I myself just got a sewing machine thanks to my Grandma and so far I've been afraid to get it out and start making things. I'm just afraid I'm really going to be aweful at whatever I try, lol! Anyway, this is the beautiful taggie blanket that Lauren made for Jeanine; we love it so much and now I really want to get out the machine and start doing projects. Thanks for the awesome gift Lauren, and for making me get out my machine!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a pretty blanket! I've taken over my husband's blog, so we're back online finally. Here's the address: http://jeremyscorner-grifter.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out. I'm so glad you like it! :o)