Saturday, June 27, 2009

Making Diapers

Yes, I've entered the world of sewing my own cloth diapers and I love it! Yesterday I made my first one and it took forever because I wanted to get it right and not waste my precious PUL (polyurethane laminate) fabric or my inner suedecloth, but it turned out perfect! The pattern and kit I ordered are the KCK One (Kayla's Cloth Kits, one size fits all), and I would recommend it to ANYONE, even total beginner sewers like myself. The instructions were well put together and I had no problems whatsoever understanding how to make this diaper! Here's some pics of the Nini in her newest fluff, made by me! She's so cute!

I'll take some close-up shots of just the diaper sometime and edit them to this post. Right now it's in the wetbag soaked...but it didn't leak, woohoo!