Monday, June 15, 2009

BumJoy Review


I recently got a new diaper and I find myself reaching for it right away, every time it's clean! I LOVE my new BumJoy diaper, available here on Etsy from a wonderful cloth diaper designer and creator. Joy is an amazing seamstress and her work is impeccable! This diaper does not leak, is SO soft and is clearly (even in the pictures, let alone holding the diaper in your own hands) made with the highest quality materials and workmanship. I love her colors available, though for now I only have red (but am dying for a green!) and wish she'd branch into prints, but I also understand that she is making these out of her home in order to stay home with her son, thereby making it pretty impossible to take care of a toddler AND run a huge business. I got my diaper 3 days after placing the order and she was in touch the entire time. I highly recommend anyone with trimmer/skinnier babies try this diaper, I can practically guarantee you'll love it!

No comments: