Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where, oh where is our baby girl?

I know, I know, it's not even her due date yet and I'm getting impatient! I just can't wait to go through the experience of birth again and have our little girl here to hold. For the last 3 mornings I've woken up thinking I might be in labor, but as soon as I get busy with my day things settle down and crush my hopes and dreams (just kidding)! So she's obviously starting to get ready for her entrance to the world...on her own time. Please continue to pray for us as we get thoroughly prepared for Jeanine! Oh and by the way, the camera is ready; this means don't expect ANY pictures until the birth because we don't want to waste precious memory space and battery life on everyday stuff!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah, and even more since you commented! I've been blogging like I'm getting paid tonight. I had my "mama by herself" date, and I went and got coffee and sat at Taco Bell (woohoo, free wifi) for over 2 hours. I got a lot done there, but thanks to the coffee, I'm still awake now! :o/

Kathy said...

Believe me, we are watching the days and praying too! Love, the Stewart family (Jim, Kathy, Peter and Evangeline)