Friday, August 15, 2008

Little Miss Jeanine

Well she's here! Labor was...um...fun? yeah right, but hey, we all go through it so I can't complain. The REALLY bad part was only a few minutes. Jeanine Marie was born at home last night (August 14th) at 9:36pm, weighed 7lbs even, and is 20 inches long. She's already stolen our hearts with her little newborn noises and sweet little face! Johnny came back this morning to meet her (Jim and Kathy Stegman took him for the night) and he is smitten! Here's some pictures to get you all through the day! I'll post more about the birth some other time.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I cannot believe how much that first/bottom picture of her looks like Johnny!! What a sweetie. Rest, darlin' - talk to you soon!

Jen said...

I agree with Lauren-she looks like John! But only girly of course. Who was the lucky person who got to clean everything up? hehe

Jamielynn said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful and I love the pictures. I havent been blogged forever so I am excited to catch up. Congrats on your sweet new little baby girl. You did great!!

G&S said...

Cool, born on my birthday! Congratulations Stegman family, she looks like a cute little girl~

Love,
G&S

Anonymous said...

wow, she does look like John! Congrats again! Did Isaac make it in time for the birth?

Jodi said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so glad everything went smoothly.
Let us know when we can bring you dinner! :)

Jodi & Shawn

The Lays said...

Jess...! She is soo cute, And I agree with everyone else, she does look like John! You have to call me and tell me all about the bathroom delivery when you are rested! Congratulations!!