Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day

Today we spent a lot of time as a family, woohoo! We took John and Jeanine to a park in our neighborhood to play and then after their naps we went to the West Hylebos Wetlands (which were very dry and kind of brown, lol!). It was a very relaxed and nice day, though now as I blog I am listening to Jeanine scream her head off since she doesn't want to go to bed. Too bad for baby. She needs her sleep! Here's some fun pictures of our walk.
Look what a big boy he is becomming!I LOVE walks!Definitely a frame-able picture! I love it!Running ahead and very excited to get out of the housePretty little lake along the trailThe happy couple...freezing but having fun anyway! We've been married 3 years, 5 months, and 18 days...Happy Valentine's Day!Gigantic Maple TreeHeading back to the car

Oh yeah...as for me, Miss Blanket Head, that's what happens when mommy forgets my hat! But as you can see, I was so totally cozy in my blankets that I fell asleep in the 40 degree weather!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Those pictures of the Neen are so cute, I love the blanket on her head. Nice blanket too, I might add.