Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eternally Sick

I don't think we'll ever ALL be better at the same time again. I'm finally feeling much better, though the cough is still hanging in there. I'll talk to my doctor again tomorrow to find out if I should be concerned or if she thinks the antibiotics did their job and I just need to wait a little longer. Jeanine had a fever of 103 today, and it's still 102 on Tylenol this evening. John has a cough. We're all going to the doctor tomorrow because I'll never forgive myself if my poor babies get as sick as I was just because I don't like taking them to the doctor. So, we'll see what happens after they've been checked out.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Man, I guess it's just that time of year! Our doctor told me today that February/March is always the busiest time for them and then things gradually get better. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!