Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just a quick note...

to say everything's going great. We found out that baby girl is doing fine, growing like she should be, and are no longer worried about her being early. I'll still be going to my regular midwife appointments to track both our health, but other than that we're pretty much done with all the extra stressful stuff. I've got about 8 weeks left before she's due, woohoo! John is a little sick with a cold right now so he's a little out of sorts, but I'm sure he'll be better soon. We went to the Tacoma Farmer's Market this morning and got some yummy fruits and vegetables for the week; I can't wait for dinner tonight! We're also finally getting some good weather in. It's overcast but pretty nice out still. Ok, that's all. Hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: