Monday, September 10, 2007

SOLD!

We sold the house!!! What a tremendous relief and proof of God's amazing and perfect timing. The woman who bought it wants the deal to close on September 28th (yes, THIS MONTH!), so we're in an amazing hurry now to get packed and wrap up loose ends in Augusta. As of this evening we have 2 1/2 weeks, or 18 days, or 432 hours, or 25,920 minutes, or 1,555,200 seconds to pack and sign papers and leave town. WOW. I don't really even know where to start, except that just this minute I realized I forgot to go pick up boxes earlier this evening from a lady downtown. I'm a putz.
What else, you might ask? Well we were planning on driving out to Washington all together starting on the 28th but Isaac's dad Jim has offered to fly here and drive one of our vehicles so that I can fly there with John. We are currently working out all the kinks of this plan, but the cats will probably travel by car with Isaac, and me and John will stay here with friends after they leave and fly out about a week later. We have secured an apartment in University Place in a great location and can move in on the 5th. So far, that's all we've worked out, but I'll post more plans as they materialize.
We are so excited to get back to the west coast near family and old friends, yet I am having a really hard time with the prospect of leaving my friends here. Please keep me in your prayers regarding friendships and staying close to the Lord during this stressful time, and remember Isaac as he is preparing to move not just a family and a home, but a business all the way across the country. Hope you are all well, and I'll try to post some good Johnny footage soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So the lady accepted the counteroffer? Or is it the realtors? Either way-COOL! See you in Tacoma in a couple of weeks!