Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Big Move...

is almost here! I'm stressed and excited and sad to leave. Things seem to be going so fast and coming together right on schedule for packing up the truck on Friday morning. Hopefully with quite a few people it won't take long and Isaac and Jim can leave town right away for their long journey. They should arrive in Tacoma sometime Tuesday (Oct 2nd) and be able to move into the apartment right away (hint hint for those in the area, we need help!) So far almost everything is packed, though I do keep finding random things throughout the house and wondering what the heck I'm gonna do with it all. Today I took apart John's changing table and tomorrow the crib also goes down. He will be sleeping in our pack n play Thursday night, and then in friends pack n plays during our stay here. I know he'll do well though, he's a smart boy; I explained to him on our last out of town trip that it was his bed and he had to sleep in it...and he did!

Well there's not much left to talk about. I just wanted to keep everyone informed about what's happening with us, as this will probably be my last post before the move. Hopefully unpacking won't take too long and I'll get up and blogging again in no time. Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful wifee! We just got to Washington last night and I wanted to let you know how much I am missing you and Johnny, and can't wait to see you again in a couple of days. Hope you are having a good time there. I love you! -Isaac

Jamielynn said...

Hey I hope your moving all goes well....ok and can I say....what a sweet husband you have....Way to go Isaac!!!