Thursday, September 13, 2007

My funny boy

Today we hung out all day and packed. Meredith came over with Aubrielle and helped me pack the kitchen and some other miscellaneous stuff (of which there is a TON!). I never knew how hard packing could be with all sorts of weird shaped stuff and not enough big boxes. I'm working on getting more boxes soon, but we're making good progress. Isaac is in Charlotte today through Sunday at a home show so I have lots of free time to pack and spend with John. Today he walked over to a basket I had out and climbed inside. It was so cute and he was so proud of himself for sitting in it. Can't you tell he loves kisses from mommy? haha, hope you like the pictures!

2 comments:

Jen said...

"Mom's so gross, she thinks I like these kisses."

What a funny face! Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

These remind me of the pictures in a photo booth!
Kathy