Friday, June 8, 2007

Sick

Sadly, John and I are both sick. I think mine's just allergies, but John is in a lot of pain, probably from an ear infection so we're going in to the pediatrician in a little while to get him checked. Now's one of those times when I actually pray for an ear infection, so that at least it's something treatable, unlike teething. John has been on motrin and tylenol nonstop for over a week, and he's decided not to eat lately, so he's a wreck. I'll post again when I find out what's wrong. BTW, the indian video works now, I had to switch to google videos because youtube stopped working for me. Hope you like it!
Veggie Tales daze; John loves watching "Dave and the Giant Pickle" every morning with daddy!Aubrielle came over yesterday to play! She's so sweet, and just learned to sit up and is starting to walk assisted. I guess soon they'll both be running around playing together, getting into all sorts of trouble!

No comments: