Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hanging with Mom

This week John has been a joy to be around...unless it's 2am. Strangely enough, he's teething at night, which is the only time he screams, and during the day he's been fine. I think he's doing it on purpose just because Isaac is out of town again (he gets back tonight though). Isaac has been running a Cutco booth at the "Taste of Charlotte" (NC) and from what he's been able to communicate to me over about 30 seconds on the phone between customers, he's been swamped! I'm so proud of him for taking on this new home show challenge, and also undertaking a business gift Cutco program as well. He's so good with people!
Thursday John and I played at home most of the day so here's some pictures:


John also discovered the toilet and that he can flush it, so now we have to watch/listen for him in the bathroom and make sure the toilet seat's down!
And when mommy can't watch him and make sure he's not flushing the toilet...Prison!
Today was rainy because of the tropical storm, so we went to Barnes & Noble so John could play with the trainset in the childrens' section. Here's a video, kinda funny, though he fell down once.

We also went to the pool at the Y with my friend Meredith and her baby Aubrielle but I forgot my camera. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them from Meredith. That's all for now, have a great week!

2 comments:

Jen said...

John's face when he falls is hilarious! cute video.

Anonymous said...

love your blog. john is such a happy kid - cute smile. christy