Wednesday, June 6, 2007

John the Indian (or politically correct 'Native American')

I taught John how to be an Indian today and surprisingly he remembered how to do it later when I got the camera out. He's so cute!

Today we stayed home most of the day and played and rested. John is still teething very painfully so I think it's making him extra tired these days. I gave him a mirror and he decided it was fun to lick.














My friend Lauren came over today and brought her 11 month old MacKeane to play. It was great getting together again after several months of springtime business, and the boys seemed to have a good time. I think they're both in the "mine" stage though, neither of them wanted to share.

John has also started a nasty habit of giving me and Isaac dirty looks. I kind of caught one in a picture; it was so cute at first, but now we're trying to discourage it. Here's his partial "funny face"


Here's just a few more pictures of John playing on the floor today; I have the cutest kid ever, of course I'm biased!and this was the first day John ate Wednesday night supper with mommy and daddy; I didn't have to bring him something different to eat, woohoo! We had meatloaf, blackeye'd peas, parmesan thin-sliced potatoes, cole slaw, and rolls, and John loved everything but the cole slaw.

No comments: