Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Past Few Days...

Well it's been an eventless last few days, just hanging out at home since daddy was gone in Dallas for the weekend, and then worked Monday. John and I spent a lot of time resting (we both have colds) and playing. Even when he's sick, he's still my smiley boy; not much phases him, except maybe teething. Still waiting for the rest of them, he's only got 2 so far!


John has learned to crawl quite well now and is quickly wearing down the cats; he chases them every chance he gets and they haven't figured out yet that they can jump on a bed and he cannot. I guess this is a way to get Mike to lose weight, he's sooo stinkin fat!
Right now I'm sitting listening to John scream his head off because he doesn't want to take another nap today, even though he's sick and tired. We were going to go to Target but I discovered a flat tire as I was pulling out of the driveway so Isaac went with AAA to get it fixed. Hopefully he'll be back soon so I can get this boy out of the house for a while, it's too hot for a walk!I guess there's one new development; we turned John around in the car and he loves it! He can see out the window and see us now, and it seems to make the car rides much better. Yay for growing up!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, it's time for more pictures or just a new post at least!!
WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!