Saturday, May 19, 2007

A day of entertainment at home, brought to you by John and the cats

I'll probably just do a vidoe or two per week, but not leave them at the top of the page. I'll let them be phased out with the rest of the posts, so if you miss a few, just go back some pages and watch the videos rather than having them clutter up the top of my blog. Hope you all enjoy watching John entertain himself, and sometimes the cats!
Here's a funny picture of John after his nap with total bedhead, and another video of playing with the cats; at least John's entertained!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the videos. It's great to see John play and hear him laugh. Keep them coming!

Jen said...

That's a hilarious picture!

Jamielynn said...

Jess Ya, I am so excited you did a blog. Now we can all keep in contact, and know what is going on in each others lives. John is just way to cute, and Johnny said he loves his name. I hope we get to meet you and your cute family soon. It was fun meeting Ryan and Jen and there cute boys. When are you going to cali next? Well love the videos. Keep them coming. Love ya!!