Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Respect for Bloggers

Wow! I'm exhausted from blogging. I have probably spent 10 hours of the last 2 days trying new things on my blogsite, like adding a counter, countdowns until John's birthday and our anniversary, uploading video and pictures, and customizing the site. I can't believe how much work it is to learn this stuff, and how easy it actually all is after you've learned. Pretty fun. Anyway, I'm just ranting because I have nothing better to do while Isaac is in Dallas this weekend. John is down for his second good nap of the day, leaving me time to do this stuff, yay! I'll add more pictures later, if there's any good ones. This is John's poop face, while we were at Taco Bell one day, haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the video! John is so cute!! Do you have your site set up to play music or did I just do something on my computer?