Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wool Longies

I just repurposed a sweater that I rarely wore into wool longies for Jeanine. For those of you who don't cloth diaper, it's a diaper cover and pants rolled into one. All I have to do is lanolize it and she can wear it all day as a cover over prefolds, flats, and fitted diapers. I have some other wool things I want to make as well, and one professional wool cover I've ordered, so I guess it's just fun dabbling in a new diapering style. We'll see if I love or hate it! This one is made from the sleeves of the sweater...I'm making another from the body of the sweater tonight if I can get to it!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Those are soooo cute. I want a pair...though, they wouldn't look as cute on me...HA!! Those are just darling. YOu are very talented!

jeanine fogler said...

You are unbelievable!!! You are a talented woman Jessie! I am so proud of you! Not that I had anything to do with it but I like that I am your aunt! I love you - J