Friday, November 13, 2009

Nothing Like a Fluffy Bum!

OK, I know you've all been on the edge of your seats to see my newborn fluff stash (wink, wink) but I just can't help but be excited about it! It's finally all here, in my hands, and the only thing I'm deathly afraid of are those freaky Snappis! I can't figure out for the life of me how to work them, but maybe I need a real baby for it to work? I know I'll like them once I figure it out, no pins here! Here it is, in all its' glory!

^^^Entire stash: prefolds, fitteds, all in ones, and covers^^^

^^^Covers^^^

^^^Just diapers^^^

All in all, it's:
16 GreenMountainDiaper NB prefolds
2 Snappis
6 ESBaby NB/SM fitteds, front snapping
6 GrahamBearWear NB fitteds, side snapping
2 TurnaNewLeafInc SM hemp fitteds and 1 hemp contour
3 NB AIOs, snapped by me (hated the velcro she used!)
3 ESBaby NB/SM bright covers, snapping
2 NB Proraps (1 aplix, 1 snap)
2 SM Proraps
1 XS BSWW
1 SM BSWW

I think this stash should last me from about birth-15lbs, though I'll probably need a dozen yellow edge PFs by about 12lbs or so. SO SO excited to have it all here, off to throw it all (sans covers) in a hot prep wash...again!
Other than this, can you CDing moms think of anything I am just really really missing for a NB? I already have wipes, wetbags, etc. since we CD Jeanine. I can't wait to get our little one in this stuff! Now we don't have to buy ANY disposable diapers at all for the new baby, that's quite a feat!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay, how fun! :) I think you're covered.

Jessica said...

Yeah literally and figuratively, lol!