Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...And SO Much More!

CAUTION: PICTURE HEAVY! GET OUT YOUR GLASSES (Dad), LOL!Milking "Bessie"

Tractor Driving
Slide Riding
Oink Oinking
Farm Animal Siblings
"I love my brother!"


Blowing Bubbles
...with giant wands
Using a real water pump to float duckies down the track
We saw our friend Ella there!Sissy in the stroller
Tractor trailer ride


I'm back! That was fun!
Pretty good pic^^^
Snapshots of the kiddos





Alvin the goat...
Jeanine wasn't thrilled with the farm animals :)
This fake cow is much nicer!
Playing in 9 tons of dry corn

What am I buried in?

Hi!
Wiggly toes in the corn
About 39" this Fall, 2009
Picking the perfect pumpkin in the patch
What are these small orangey things?

Hmmm, this one seems good?
I have a BAD cold, this is how I felt in the car on the way home, ick!
Needless to say, we had a wonderful time at Thomasson Family Farm in Enumclaw and plan to go back every year! It was SUPER cheap for John to do all of the activities ($6!) plus the cost of our (optional) food and our little pumpkin. I hope some of you locals can get out there and enjoy this fun place before it ends on the 31st!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

WE went today too, to one just over the river and it was okay, nothing grand. Last year we went to the one in Nisqually Valley and a lot of the activities were free so I think I'm going to have to go back this week. Today was a perfect day for pumpkin patches! I hope you feel better soon!

jeanine fogler said...

You look so pretty - has anyone told you you are beautiful? Consider it done! You are beautiful!!!! Oh and your kids are cute too! :) I love you! J

KNJ said...

Cute pics! Love the ones with the kids through the cut-outs. Haha! Sorry you're feeling sick - us too... See you in a couple of weeks at Mainly music.

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great pumpkin patch. We'll have to try it out next year. :)

Jaime said...

You guys got GREAT pictures. How fun. I haven't heard of that farm. We will go there next year for sure.