Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Corduroy

First of all, we love that book at our house. It is read at least once a day! I was inspired by that book to make a teddy bear for Jen's baby, soon to come, named Daniel. I made him out of corduroy fabric, safety eyes and nose, embroidered the letter "D" on him, and tied a big blue bow. Isn't he so cute!? I can't wait for Daniel to see him ;)

I made this using an older Simplicity pattern (3733) and it was so fun to do! I can't wait to make some more for my kids as well, as Jeanine throws fits every time she sees a bear she can't have, especially this one :) Next post I'll show you the Miracle Blanket I made for him too. I forgot to take pictures but I will soon. So many projects for so many babies in progress...sigh. Someday I'll get to make diapers for my own babies ;)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He turned out so great, Jess!!

Unknown said...

Good Job Jess,
good thing you take after your mom.
Dad