Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick again!

Early Monday morning I came down with the flu! Wow, was that horrible, and yet still a workable day. It was an extremely strange illness that kept me feeling achy, ill, and gross all day, but still able to take care of the children, thank God. When Isaac came home from work I was able to get a 2 hour nap in the evening while he fed the kids and put them to bed. Later that night both Isaac and Jeanine came down with the same thing. Isaac still had to work today but like I said, it's a miserable but workable flu. He just went to bed early tonight and we're expecting he'll feel much better in the morning. Jeanine, on the other hand, has had some very different symptoms and it seems to have hit her worse than us big folk, but we think she'll be better soon. Please pray she doesn't get dehydrated, I really don't want to take her to the doctor!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Sorry you guys are all sick. I'll be sure to pray for her! I hope you all feel better soon :o)