Monday, December 15, 2008

Poor Babies

Well the kids have been sick so I haven't posted anything for a couple days, or even turned on the computer! John was very sick on Friday and all he wanted to do was sit with me and watch TV. Then Jeanine got the bug, and was so terribly sick and feverish on Saturday and all that night. We only got about 3 hours of straight sleep so we missed church of course. Sunday was better but not by much, and Sunday night we got a little more sleep than before. She's on the mend but the poor little thing has so much snot that she can't breathe while she eats, so she's practically starving herself these days. I hope she's a little better tomorrow since I'm taking her to get her first immunizations in the morning. Oh well, maybe it's best to give them to her while she's sick so she won't have to feel crumby twice. Here's my poor baby taking one of her many 5 minute catnaps on daddy Saturday night.

No comments: