Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's True...

...there really is a summer in Washington! Here's some pictures from this morning. My friend Jodi called me last minute and we went to the toddler pool in Fircrest with the boys and her newest addition also. What a blast! John was apprehensive at first but got over it and dove right in with the other kids after just a few minutes.

Getting ready at home


The boys having a blast in the water!

Austin was quite a trooper about falling in the water. Coughs, sputters, but not one tear! John fell in once too! I'd been hoping he'd do so in order for me to teach him how to stand up and right himself in the water. When he finally did topple, of course I was over 20 feet away and had to make a mad dash across the kiddie pool (what a sight I was at 8 months pregnant)! Anyway, he was rescued by a very wet mommy and was fine, but needless to say I stayed much closer to him after that!
Little Riley, just hanging out in the shade. (3 months old)

Two pooped boys having a snack in the grass.

No comments: