Tuesday, January 29, 2008

13 Weeks

I had my 13 week prenatal appointment today and the midwife said everything looks great! The baby is extremely active and we could only get a good listen to the heartbeat for about 2.5 second before s/he bounced off to another corner of my insides. Kinda funny, this one's bound to be trouble! My bloodwork came back from a couple weeks ago though, and they did find me to be extremely anemic, which is most likely why I've been SO sick, above and beyond the normal "morning sickness" parameters. So once I'm done being nauseous all the time they're going to get me on iron supplements and that should help with all my dizziness and fatigue. Other than that, we're all seemingly healthy and looking forward to our trip to CA. My parents are flying me and John down to visit the second week of February and I can't wait! We wish Isaac could come, but, story of our lives: he has to work. There's not a whole lot going on here. John and I stay home most days and play. It snowed yesterday morning so we went outside to play in the snow, but my silly little boy wouldn't touch the stuff! Someday he'll be adventurous...maybe. Isaac took the Seattle Fire Dept. test on Sat. the 26th, and we should find out if he made the cut for an interview mid-Feb. If he makes this one all the way, we could have our very own firefighter in the house as early as July! What a blessing that would be, but we're keeping all our options open and he's going to continue testing for other fire departments until he has secured a position somewhere. Please pray for us as we're waiting on God to provide a steady job for Isaac! Okay see you all soon!

No comments: