Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Shoes for Baby...



Well, here's our little one's first new pair of shoes! Can you figure out what we're having? We figured she'd need them as soon as she came out since she's already gotten so much practice kicking me...she should be able to walk at birth! We just found out this morning and are sooooo excited to have a girl on the way (girl names are the only ones we can agree on so far). She looks great and everything is going well, we just have another 4 1/2 months to wait to meet her! I have a feeling she'll be a lot like me...she's already feisty in there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both. Isaac will be a proud big brother!
Hey Jess, what happened to you music on here?
Happy Easter too. I love little girls. My Jody is expecting too.
She's due in October.
Love all these babies!!!!!