Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just a little belly update...

I'm 17 weeks already! I'm glad the first half of the pregnancy seems to be going by so fast, because I know the second half will seem like an eternity, just like last time! Things are going well, my pants don't fit anymore and regular shirts ride up my belly already. I started feeling the baby about 2 weeks ago, and lately s/he is doing acrobatics from around 8pm until I go to bed. It's kinda fun, I just wonder what has him/her so hopped up every evening! I've also started feeling lots of "fake" Braxton Hicks contractions every day, but those are really normal for me. We are excited more and more every day about the thought of another baby in the house! I am going to deliver naturally at the only local birth center, called the Birthing Inn. You can check it out at www.thebirthinginn.com. The only thing that would stop a birth there is if something "high risk" came up and I was forced to go to the hospital. Anyway, we should be posting the sex of the baby soon, hopefully s/he'll cooperate on March 20th and the ultrasound tech will be able to tell!

1 comment:

*** said...

Hey Jess its Emily! I finally started a blog so I wanted to say hello. John is such a cutie pie, he has such a great big smile. I love being a mom, little boys do cute things huh. I hope your pregnancy is going okay and that you and Isaac are happy. Add me to your contacts so we can be bloging buddies. cya