Monday, November 5, 2007

Big Fish, Big Cat, Big Cheesy Boy

John and I went with friends to the Point Defiance Zoo last week. It was such a neat thing to do and we met some really neat people and animals! Here are some great pictures from the aquarium in the zoo, and of the amazing lion which was literally 1 foot away from our faces through the glass barrier!! John loved the animals, even though it was sooo cold. I think it was 48 degrees outside as we made our way through the zoo.

John loved the water more than the fish I think!

This guy's name was nibbles...I wouldn't want him nibbling on me!

I took the cat picture for you mom!

John has been teething a lot lately. Last week he got 3 teeth in 5 days and was a miserable wreck of a little boy. I finally figured out that Motrin is the key to everyone's happiness when John is teething, and we're much better now. Because of teething, I've been feeling in his mouth a lot and asking him to smile and show Momma his teeth, and he obliges in a very cute manner! Here's some "cheese" as he was playing today in the toddler play area at the mall.

This past week has been such a great time! My mom came to visit and we had a blast. As usual she spoiled us rotton with quilts and gifts, and we got to show her around our new town. Besides John being a pill half the time due to teething, he was still his cute little self, loving on Grandma all weekend. He loves playing with his new shape sorter set, and now knows "ircle" (circle) which Grandma Hammond taught him. He also now loves saying "I got you!" and calling people "honey". Here's just a few pictures from during the visit. I need to get more from my mom.

Okay, I couldn't get the next 4 pictures to load so I'll try again sometime soon. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: