Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall in Tacoma


So beautiful! It has been pretty cold here over the last couple weeks but the scenery keeps getting prettier. The trees are orange and red and yellow, and Johnny loves finding the leaves and carrying them around. Last weekend was Isaac's first weekend off in about 3 months, though before that he'd only ever had Sundays off. We were in heaven with daddy home all day Saturday and Sunday! It was such a blessing to get to go down to the water for a walk on the trail.

Sunday was such a busy day! We went to church with some friends of ours (Shawn and Jodi) and after that we drove quite a way to pick up a rocking chair for Johnny. We were able to relax for a while during John's nap, but after that we drove to Seattle to pick up the Stegmans truck. We drove back home and Isaac went further south to pick up our new entertainment center. It's so neat!!! Thank you Craigslist.com. Anyone who doesn't know what that is should go right now and find something fun. We finally feel like our house is furnished and set up like a home, yay! The kitties love the new stuff too! Okay, hope all is well. We're around. By the way, I lost my Comcast e-mail address so it's changed. If you need it, please call me, or e-mail my mom or one of my relatives, they all have it, but I lost most everyone else's e-mail addresses. So if you want to stay in touch, call me!

"Look at my new chair guys!"

I took John to an open gym playtime for babies today and met up with some friends and their boys. It was lots of fun! Jamie is wearing red and Jodi has on blue. Their sons are Alex and Austin.

The beast

1 comment:

KNJ said...

hey jess...
glad to hear the move went well. hope to get a few more pics on my blog so you all and see how we are here, too. do you have a new email address yet? if so, mine is teachkjones@yahoo.com so you can keep me on the emailing list.
love to you and yours.
kels