Friday, August 10, 2007

Firsts

I just wanted to update you all a bit on what's going on with the house. We did get an offer for the house but it was so terribly low that it was quite offensive. We counteroffered quite a bit higher than the offer but were still willing to give this woman a smoking deal for the house (we went as low as we possibly could while still being able to pay off our current loan) but she didn't go for it. We're a little disappointed that it didn't work out but we know God has a buyer in mind and will bring him/her around at the perfect time. So...we have yet another annoying showing of the house on Tuesday morning for a woman coming in from out of town. We don't know anything about her except that she's pre-approved, so please be in prayer for us over selling the house and our upcoming move to WA!!
JOHN IS WALKING!! Moving moving moving all over the place. This morning he wasn't even trying and by bedtime he was walking halfway across the room! I can't believe my itty bitty baby is walking already. He's becoming such a fun little guy and I am enjoying every minute. Recently he has discovered summersaults (rolls) and whenever he wants to roll he stops and puts his head on the floor, waiting for me to roll him the rest of the way! It's hilarious and very entertaining.
John had his first ice cream the other day and loved it. Just a McDonald's cone but it was a hit. Okay, I know you don't want to read any more...here's the pictures.


John playing naked because it's so hot here. Our AC can't keep up right now with the triple digits and it gets steadily hotter each day. Yuck!


Yummy!

Lauren brought MacKeane over today and the boys had so much fun. We all ate dinner together (not the guys, Isaac is at a home show and Matthew is out with a friend) and got to chat for a while. I love lazy days of summer!Lovin' on the diapee...he loves those things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!!! And I'm not just partial because he's my grandson! I can't wait to see a video of him walking.

Jen said...

Very cute pictures.
While you are melting in the heat, I am bundled up in a blanket, it's cold here!

Jamielynn said...

I have not been on for a while so it was fun to catch up. Congrats on the walking that is so much fun. I loved all the pictures.